Brussels sprouts 500g
Champignon mushrooms 300g
Garlic 2 cloves
Flour 1 tbsp
Vegetable bouillon 300 ml
- Wash Brussels sprouts, remove the bad leaves
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half if the heads are too big
- Boil some water in a pot, add salt, lemon juice
- Boil Brussels sprouts for about 10 minutes or less. Remove the water and put them aside.
- Cut onions into slices
- Crush garlic using a garlic press
- Cut mushrooms
- Pan fry mushrooms, add salt
- Fry mushrooms in olive oil until golden color. Put them aside.
- Pan fry onions until they are soft
- Mix onions, mushrooms and garlic
- Add flour and mix more
- Add vegetable bouillon, cook until the sauce is thick (it is advisable to add bouillon little by little until the sauce is thick. You might need less bouillon than the recipe recommends)
- Add salt and pepper to the sauce
- Add Brussels sprouts, mix well. Let it cool down a bit. Dish is ready.