Milk 200 ml
Flour 350 g
Olive oil 2 tbsp.
Dried yeast 7-9 g
Salt ½ tsp.
Sugar 2 tsp.
How to make
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm milk. Set aside for 10 min
- Add salt and flour to the liquid mixture. Add olive oil
- Stir well for about 5 min until the dough is soft
- Brush some olive oil on the bottom of a bowl, so the dough will not stick to it. Cover the bowl with some plastic wrap. Keep it warm for about 30 min (let it rise)
- The dough is enough for one big pizza or two middle-sized ones
P.S. Make sure the milk is warm, but not hot. Hot milk can kill the yeast